Admissions For Class XI
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated the day, date and time of interaction.
- Selection will be based on aggregate score in Class X board examination and performance in the interview.
- Stream will be allotted as per criteria by School Admission Committee.
- Admission is limited to number of vacancies and is done purely on merit.
- Registration does not ensure admission.
- Transfer Certificate (in original) and an attested copy of the Board Result Sheet, must be submitted to the Admission Incharge.
- Transport facilities will be on specified routes only. No new routes will be made. Routes may be checked as displayed on the School’s Notice board.
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MERITORIOUS STUDENTS OF CLASS X (2017-18)
- Students selected for Admission scoring 95% and more in aggregate in class X Board Examination 2018 : Fee waiver will be Rs. 50,000/- of the School Fees.
- Students selected for Admission scoring 90% – 94.9% in aggregate in class X Board Examination 2018 : Fee waiver will be Rs. 25,000/- of the School Fees.
80% in Maths, Science and English
70% in Social Science and 2nd Language
Commerce Stream with Maths
80% in Maths and English
70% in Social Science and Science, 60% in 2nd Language
60% in all subjects. However, if Math is opted as the 5th subject, then the minimum % required in Math is 80%
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR REGISTRATION ONLY
The following courses of study are offered in Class XI
Science Commerce Humanities
English English English
Physics Business Studies Political Sc.
Chemistry Accountancy History
Bio/ Eco./ C.Sc./ I.P/ P.E Economics Economics
Maths/P.E/H.Sc./Painting/ Maths/I.P/P.E/Painting/H.Sc Maths/H.Sc/Psychology Painting
NOTE : AN OPTION WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE IF A MINIMUM REQUIRE NUMBER OF STUDENTS OPT FOR IT.