Once online registrations are announced, parents are required to fill in the Online Registration Form and submit the same, online. Upon submission, an automated email with a reference number would be sent to the parents’ registered email ID and a followup email would intimate the applicant of a date and time when they are required to be present in the school for initiating the admission process.
Registration does not ensure admission, which is subject to availability of seats and merit of the applicant. Registration fee is non-refundable.
Admission for Nursery and Prep
Interaction between the school authorities and the parents is held on the given date and time. No exam or interview is conducted whatsoever and our entire process of admissions is totally transparent.
Please note, we do not accept any donation for securing admission and any person claiming to guarantee admissions by accepting any sort of donation, must be brought to the notice of the school authorities immediately.
Admission for Classes I to IX
Admission for Classes I to IX is subject to availability of vacancies.
Applicants who are granted admission need to complete the following formalities:-
- Submission of the Admission Form and Transportation Form (optional).
- Birth Certificate of the candidate issued by the Municipal Corporation / local bodies (original + photocopy) for classes Nursery and Prep.
- For Classes I and above, Transfer Certificate (TC) from the institution last attended, duly countersigned by the Directorate of Education has to be submitted.
- Payment of fee within the specified time frame, failing which admission will stand cancelled.
- First payment to be made by Demand Draft only.
- Cheque payment is not acceptable under any circumstances at the time of admission.
- Submission of four recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Demand Draft must be in the name of “The Khaitan School”.