Message from the Director
To quote Albert Einstein,
“I have no special talent, I am only passionately curious.”
Curiosity is nurtured by providing a dynamic platform to students to explore, engage and excel. Every learner is unique and has his / her own way of acquiring knowledge, attitudes, values and skills. Millennial parents do not just lay stress on academics or feeding the students with information and knowledge. They expect schools to focus equally on life skills and soft skills so that the students graduate from school fully prepared to face the challenges of life beyond school, are able to chart their career options and succeed and thrive.
The present age students are growing with technology seamlessly integrated into their lives thus inspiring them to be engaged in research projects, analyze findings and draw conclusions. This exercise of research work enhances the creative, critical thinking and problem solving skills of students and motivates them to be life-long learners. Schools need to seriously explore the introduction of vocational subjects in which students show keen interest. By choosing a vocation of their choice, they will pursue the same with passion thereby promoting the prospects of employability. It is essential for schools to have a robust system of collaboration with industry so that the required skills are acquired by students during training programmes. Such programmes will scale up the nuanced skills and open up vistas of employment opportunities for the youth.
For any educational institution to excel, it cannot be limited to just grades achieved by the students in examination, in today’s world it is more about acquiring skills that they are passionate about which eventually gives them happiness and a sense of satisfaction. At The Khaitan School, moral values are instilled in students through age-applicable planned activities such as narration of stories, sharing of true life-time experiences, success stories of great personalities, assembly talks by the Principal, teachers and students. These and many more initiatives have propelled TKS amongst the top CBSE schools of Noida.
We have left no stone unturned to scale up the skills of our students and are happy to get complete cooperation from all the stakeholders.
Below is a list of some of the prominent awards and accolades bestowed upon Mrs. Gupta
- Honoured by All India Sports Council with Spardha Shree Award for excellence in the field of Education on 05th September, 1998.
- International Award on the World Environment Day by Indian Institute of Ecology and Environment, Govt. of India in 2003.
- Honoured with ShakuntalamSamman for her valuable contribution in nation building, social service, education and promotion of Indian Art by Avantika in 2004.
- Honoured with Life Time Achievement Award by National and International Compendium in 2005.
- Honoured with Jewel of India Award in 2007 by Indian Solidarity Council for Outstanding Achievement in the field Education.
- Honoured with Sarla Chopra Memorial Award in on 04th August, 2008 by DAV Management for contribution in the field of Indian Culture and Education.
- Honoured by United Group of Institutions, Allahabad for distinguished services in the academic World, 13th April, 2010.
- Honoured with Avantika Silver Jubliee Award on 14th April, 2010 for invaluable and path breaking contribution for the promotion of social welfare, education, Indian Art & Culture.
- Honoured with Amity Excellence Award on 24th February, ‘11 for outstanding contribution in the field of education – organized by Amity International Business School and Amity Global Business School in the 13th International Business Summit and Research Conference (INBUSH).
- Recognised and awarded by Helpage India, Cancer Society of India and Goonj for her rich contribution towards social and economic causes.
- Has been conferred upon with the prestigious “Gem of India Award” at the 80th National Seminar on the theme “INDIVIDUAL ACHIEVEMENTS & NATION BUILDING” held on Wednesday, 27th July, 2016 by All India Achievers’ Conference, for her distinguished services in the field of Education spanning almost 40 years.
- Was honoured with “Bharat Vidya Shiromani Award” on 21st December, 2016 for her outstanding achievements in the field of Education by “International Institute of Education and Management, New Delhi”.
- Was recognized by Indian Solidarity Council, New Delhi on 21st December, 2016 and was decorated with “National Mahila Rattan Gold Medal Award”.
- Was honoured with “Lifetime Education Achievement Award” by National & International Compendium, New Delhi on 2nd November, 2017 for her outstanding achievements and remarkable role in the field of Education.
- Was honoured with the citation “Inspiring Educator of NCR” on 1st of August 2018 on behalf of Outdoor Education Research Team of Great Rocksport for initiative and invaluable contribution in reinventing school for all round development of school students.