The Khaitan school, Noida organised a Webinar for its Senior School students on 12th January’2021, on Cyber Security. It was conducted by Dr.Rakshit Tandon, a Cyber Security Evangelist who has an experience of more than a decade in the Security Domain.
Mr. Tandon covered/highlighted many points during this session such as :
- Impact of Covid on cyber crime
- Rate of growing cyber-crime in India
- Kind of behaviour teenagers tend to engage in or their cyber-inappropriate behaviour.
- Describing various kinds of cyber bullying
- How to verify if one’s account has been hacked
- The consequences of causing disturbance during online classes
- How to protects one’s account on various domains like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- How to stay away from online frauds
- The legal punishment if one breaks cyber laws from being fined to jail sentences.
- Netiquettes one should follow during virtual meetings.
- The official page to register any complaints for anyone experiencing any kind of cyber related issue.
It was a very informative and enlightening session for all the attendees, who put up many questions to Mr. Tandon during the Q and A segment.