Job Description –
- Teaching Drama to children of classes 6th – 12th.
- Supporting students in independent performance-related projects.
- Promoting an inclusive and visible theatre community within the school that challenges students with a range of diverse and relevant projects and performances
- Organise/ coordinate school events related to Theatre
- To participate in Parent Teacher Meetings and to network with parents.
- To participate in department, form and school staff meetings and to implement practices decided upon.
Candidate Profile –
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Drama/Theatre.
- Familiarity and experience with a variety of theatre styles and traditions.
- Desire to collaborate across disciplines with music, art, and other academic departments.
- Active in theatre communities.
- Relevant experience as Drama facilitator
|Subject||Drama / Theatre|
|Work Experience||Full time work experience in school is preferred, but not mandatory|
|Working Days||Monday to Friday|
|Working Time||7.45 am-2.30 pm|
Friday Stay back till 4.30 pm
|Expected Date of Joining||1st Nov 2023|