Job Description –
- Maintenance of all IT systems installed in the Computer Labs & Audio-Video room and classrooms.
- Servicing all the Computer Systems as per the schedule given by the IT Administrator.
- Update the softwares installed in the IT systems at such intervals and in such manner as may be prescribed from time to time.
- Checking all interactive boards & their functioning in classes every day and assisting teachers as and when required.
- Provide IT assistance to AV room, Admin Conference Room and Head Office Conference Room as per the instructions given by the IT Administrator.
- Provide IT assistance on the occasions of any school events.
- Resolving all complaints received through Help Ticket.
Candidate Profile –
- Any graduate
- Diploma / Certificate course in Hardware and networking
- Experience in IT networking, trouble shooting will be preferred but not mandatory
|Work Experience||Full time work experience in IT hardware and networking|
|Working Days||Monday to Sat|
|Working Time||7.45 am- 4.00 pm|
Friday stay back till 4.30 pm
|Expected Date of Joining||Nov 2023|