- Setting annual syllabus term wise.
- Goal setting of the curriculum.
- Monthly planning of lessons/curriculum.
- Self-assessment of previous knowledge of students – preparing self-assessment forms.
- Transaction of curriculum effectively and innovatively.
- Completion of the syllabus in time.
- Conducting remedial classes for underperformers.
- Preparing thought-provoking assignments & activities to enable students to enhance analytical skills.
- Keeping students abreast with new developments in the scientific field.
- Conducting practical’s in coordination with lab demonstrators.
- Ensuring students complete practical/project files & CW/HW notebooks.
- Correction work of notebooks/files and follow up of rework.
- Planning of lab requirements and placing orders.
- Review of Lab materials periodically.
- Preparing students for inter-school and inter house competitions & activities.
- Guiding students in preparing innovative exhibits.
- Working in coordination with the department and entire school staff.
|Qualification||M. Sc, B. Ed.|
|Work Experience||2-10 yrs|
|Working Days||Monday to Friday|
|Working Time||7.30 am-2.15 pm|
|Expected Date of Joining||New Session|