Job Description –
- To effectively plan lessons with the aim of ensuring high standards of teaching learning and to develop lesson plans.
- To use relevant technology to support lessons.
- To assign and grade examination papers, class work, home work, tests and assignments as per the planned scheduled.
- To prepare required reports on students.
- To participate in Parent Teacher Meetings and to network with parents.
- To participate in department, form and school staff meetings and to implement practices decided upon.
Candidate Profile –
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate from a reputed institution
- B.Ed (preferably full time)
- Teaching experience of at least 2 to 3 years as Mother Teacher to classes 1-2.
|Min 2-3 yrs of experience
|Monday to Friday
|7.45 am-2.30 pm
Friday Stay back till 4.30 pm
|Expected Date of Joining