Job Description –
- Understanding each student’s specific needs and learning gaps.
- Assessments and evaluation of each students’ cognitive, social, physical, ADLs, Language and communications abilities and current level of functioning.
- Writing S.M.A.R.T. goals and delivering appropriate IEPs to work on the current needs and bridging the learning gaps
- Report writing, maintaining records – Students files and attendance (of sessions)
- Effective group teaching as well as individual teaching in areas of Language and Maths for Primary/ Elementary and Middle wing.
- Making resources / Teaching aids
Candidate Profile –
- Graduate/Post graduate in Maths/ Science.
- B.Ed / M.Ed in Special Education
- Appreciable knowledge of IT skills to be able make resources, power-points and slides
|Min 2-3 yrs as Special Educator
|Monday to Friday
|7.45 am-2.30 pm
Friday Stay back till 4.30 pm
|Expected Date of Joining
|For Session 2023-24