Job Description –
- To effectively plan lessons with the aim of ensuring high standards of teaching learning
- To use relevant technology to support lessons.
- To assign and grade examination papers, class work, home work, tests and assignments as per the planned scheduled.
- To prepare required reports on students.
- To participate in Parent Teacher Meetings and to network with parents.
- To participate in department, form and school staff meetings and to implement practices decided upon.
Candidate Profile –
- Mandatory – Regular/ full time Graduation in Eng (Hons) from a reputed University/ College.
- B.Ed is mandatory qualification
- M.A. English will be an added advantage and shall be preferred
- Teaching experience of at least 2 to 3 years in teaching English to middle years.
|Work Experience||Min 2-3 yrs of experience|
|Working Days||Monday to Friday|
|Working Time||7.45 am-2.30 pm|
Friday Stay back till 4.30 pm
|Expected Date of Joining||For the current session 2023-24|