Job Description –
- To effectively plan lessons with the aim of ensuring high standards of teaching learning and to develop lesson plans.
- To use relevant technology to support lessons
- Organise/ coordinate school events related to Music & Movement
- To prepare required reports on students.
- To participate in Parent Teacher Meetings and to network with parents.
- To participate in department, form and school staff meetings and to implement practices decided upon.
Candidate Profile –
- Graduation in any stream
- Grade 5 or above in western vocal/ Degree or Diploma in Performing Arts (Western Vocal)
- Relevant experience as music instructor
|Designation||Western Music Teacher|
|Work Experience||Min 2-3 yrs of experience|
|Working Days||Monday to Friday|
|Working Time||7.45 am-2.30 pm|
Friday Stay back till 4.30 pm
|Expected Date of Joining||1st Sep 2023|