What is the age criterion for admission?
For admission in Nursery, the child must be at least 3-years old on 31st March of the said academic year. For example, if you are applying for session 2023-24, your child should be 3 years old as of 31st March 2023 In case your child does not meet the age criteria, you may apply to Khaitan Pre-School, conveniently located behind The Khaitan School campus within the same sector. As a bonus, students of Khaitan Pre-School are accepted for admission to The Khaitan School (subject to certain conditions). As per the directives from the Education Department of the UP State Government, the National Education Policy (NEP) has been put into effect with the new reform. In the academic session of 2023-24, parents have a unique opportunity to save their children a year of academic progression by enrolling them in nursery. For students currently enrolled in Nursery (session 2023-24), the progression will be as follows: they will advance to Prep (U-KG) in 2024-25 and then to Class 1 in 2025-26. If you are applying for Nursery in the current session (2023-24), your child will gain an advantage of 1 year and move to Prep (U-KG) in the session of 2024-25.
What is the admission process?
Parents can register for admission of their children here. Once the online application is submitted, the admissions office will send out an email with further details for a formal meeting.
How can I check my admission status?
Once the registration form is filled, the staff in-charge of admissions will get in touch with you automatically. Alternatively, you can check for an email / SMS from the school on the email id and phone number shared by you. However, in case of any queries, you may also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-120-400-7575.
What is the fee payment schedule, mode of payment and fee rules?
To know the fee rules and payment schedule, visit the link here.
What will be the rate of the fee hike every year?
The Khaitan School is governed by the Uttar Pradesh Self-Financed Independent Schools (Fee Regulation) Act 2018 and follows the fee increment formula as prescribed therein.
What is the withdrawal policy? How do we get the Transfer Certificate?
In case of withdrawal of
- Existing Student - notice period of one month is mandatory, failing which applicable fees in lieu of notice period is payable. All dues such as Transport, Library, Late Fees, School Fee or any other outstanding fees must be paid in full to obtain a clearance & NOC.
- New Student (i.e., before the commencement of the session) - the entire Quarterly Fees will be refunded except for Registration and Admission Fees, both of which are non-refundable.
What are the fee waivers offered by the school?
The Khaitan School offers the following fee waivers:
- In line with the RTE Act, we provide 100% fee waiver on Composite School Fee to eligible students. Requisite documents are required, as mandated under the Act.
- Staff Discounts: We provide 75% waiver on the Composite School Fee for children of staff members, subject to approval by the school's Management.
- Re-admission Waivers: Students enrolling back to The Khaitan School, are eligible for the following waivers on one time Admission Fee only:
- Within 2 years - 100% admission fee waiver.
- Between 2-5 years - 50% admission fee waiver.