Protection of Women from Sexual Harassment at the Work Place Committee
- Ms. Rina Singh, Principal
- Ms. Monika Mathur, Middle School Coordinator
- Mr. S.K.Saxena, HOD Maths
- Ms. Anjana Vashishtha
- Ms. Ujjaini Roy
- Ms. Ritu Agarwal
1. School fee and bus fee (if applicable) are payable as per the following schedule on/before the given due dates:
• First Quarter + 2 months bus fee, Apr-Jun, 15th Apr
• Second Quarter + 3 months bus fee, Jul-Sept, 15th Jul
• Third Quarter + 3 months bus fee, Oct-Dec, 15th Oct
• Fourth Quarter + 3 months bus fee, Jan-Mar, 15th Jan
2. Payments can be made online, by cheque or by Demand Draft (D.D). The Instrument should bear the student’s name, class and section on the rear side.
3. Cheque’s and D.D’s should be drawn in favour of THE KHAITAN SCHOOL. Cash payment is strictly not accepted.
4. After the lapse of due date of fee, ONLY online payment or D.D (along with late fee @Rs. 50/- per day) will be accepted. Late fees will be calculated from the next day of due date till the date the fees is received by the school.
5. In case of dishonor of cheque, a sum of Rs.200/- will be levied towards service charge (in addition to the late fee), which will be levied till the date of payment through D.D.
6. Partial payment of school fee will not be accepted.
7. Incase of withdrawal of an existing student, notice period of one month is mandatory failing which applicable fees for the notice period will be payable.
8. Incase of withdrawal of admission for a new student before the commencement of the session, all fees will be refunded except for Registration Fees and Admission Fees.
9. Incase of withdrawal from bus services, notice period of one month is mandatory failing which applicable fees for the notice period will be payable.
10. In case of non-payment of fees (and other dues) 20 days after the respective quarterly due date, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls of the school.
11. After-school / outsourced / optional activities are chargeable separately.
12. Payments at the school premises (cheque / D.D) will be accepted at the following timings only:
All working days – 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Saturdays – 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Declaration of per capita increase in salary of teaching staff: