|School Fee structure for new students admitted in/for academic Session 2020-21|
|Nursery to XII||Session 2020-21|
|One Time Admission fees (non-refundable)||Rs. 45,000|
|School Fees (quarterly)||Rs. 31,750|
|School Fees (yearly)||Rs. 1,27,000|
|NIE/PACE – Classes III to XII (yearly)||Rs. 375|
(for existing students, enrolled for the session 2019-20*)
|Nursery & Prep||I to X||XI & XII||Nursery
||I & X||XI & XII||Prep||I to X||XI to XII|
|School Fees (quarterly)||26,100||26,650||27,225||28,700||28,320||28,920||29,535||30,550||31,200||31,750|
|School Fees (yearly)||1,04,400||1,06,600||1,08,900||1,14,800||1,13,280||1,15,680||1,18,140||1,22,200||1,24,800||1,27,000|
|NIE / PACE for Classes III to XII (yearly)||0||375||375||0||0||375||375||0||375||375|
|* Subject to revision incase of any changes announced in CPI figure by U.P Government.|
School Fee Rules
|Optional Fees for all students
(for applicable classes#)
|Home Science Lab||990||1,050|
|Helen O’ Grady Drama Academy||as per actuals||as per actuals|
|Remote Controlled Cars|
|Other Optional Fees|
|Magic / Puppet Show||as per actuals||as per actuals|
|Local Education Trip|
|Outstation Educational Trips|
|CBSE Competitive Exams|
|CBSE Registration Fees|
|Olympiads (subject wise)|
|Inter School Competitions|
|Bus Fees (Payable Quarterly)|
|Noida (all sectors, excluding those mentioned below)||5,175||5,595|
|Noida (Sectors 82, 93, 104, 108, 110, 119, 120, 121, 122)||6,150||6,645|
|Eastend / Nagarjuna / Vasundhra Enclave / Mayur Vihar I & III||7,500||8,145|
|Greater Noida West||7,800|
|Indirapuram, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Noida Sector 128, 135, 137, 143||8,250||8,925|
|Mayur Vihar II, Patparganj, Crossing Republic||8,925|
|#classes may be subject to changes|
1. School fee and bus fee (if applicable) are payable as per the following schedule on/before the given due dates:
• First Quarter + 2 months bus fee, Apr-Jun, 15th Apr
• Second Quarter + 3 months bus fee, Jul-Sept, 15th Jul
• Third Quarter + 3 months bus fee, Oct-Dec, 15th Oct
• Fourth Quarter + 3 months bus fee, Jan-Mar, 15th Jan
2. Payments can be made online, by cheque or by Demand Draft (D.D). The Instrument should bear the student’s name, class and section on the rear side.
3. Cheque’s and D.D’s should be drawn in favour of THE KHAITAN SCHOOL. Cash payment is strictly not accepted.
4. After the lapse of due date of fee, ONLY online payment or D.D (along with late fee @Rs. 25/- per day) will be accepted. Late fees will be calculated from the next day of due date till the date the fees is received by the school. Late fee starting session 2020-21 shall be Rs. 50/- per day.
5. In case of dishonor of cheque, a sum of Rs.200/- will be levied towards service charge (in addition to the late fee), which will be levied till the date of payment through D.D.
6. Partial payment of school fee will not be accepted.
7. Incase of withdrawal of an existing student, notice period of one month is mandatory failing which applicable fees for the notice period will be payable.
8. Incase of withdrawal of admission for a new student before the commencement of the session, all fees will be refunded except for Registration Fees and Admission Fees.
9. Incase of withdrawal from bus services, notice period of one month is mandatory failing which applicable fees for the notice period will be payable.
10. In case of non-payment of fees (and other dues) 20 days after the respective quarterly due date, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls of the school.
11. After-school / outsourced / optional activities are chargeable separately.
12. Payments at the school premises (cheque / D.D) will be accepted at the following times only:
All working days – 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Saturdays – 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.